Ladywell Primary School was awarded the Charter Mark Award in 2004 and 2007. This prestigious award was given to the school after our in depth application, presentation of evidence and and half day inspections proved us to be worthy of the awards. The award looks at the following areas and the school is continually assessed over the next three years. Standards have to be maintained and improved and the school will continue to do this.
Areas addressed are:
- Set Standards and Perform Well
- Be actively engaged with your Users, Partners and Staff
- Be Fair and Accessible to All and Promote Choice
- Continuously Develop and Improve
- Use Resources Effectively
- Continue to Enhance Opportunity and Quality of Life in the Committees you serve
As we have earned the award we are proud to use the logo on all our letters and documents and fly the Charter Mark Flag in our school grounds.
Enterprise Education Gold Award
The school was awarded a gold award in 2004 for our work in Enterprise Education. We are maintaining and developing this good work.
Ladywell Primary School has achieved its 3rd “Green Flag” ECO Award in May 2010. This award has proved we are an ECO school and have undertaken projects in the following areas:
- Waste Minimisation
- Global Issues
Health Promoting School
Early in 2005 we received the Bronze Award, the Silver Award in May, and the Gold Award in October 2006.