We aim to ….
- create a happy welcoming environment where all are valued and an emphasis is placed on mutual respect
- develop self confidence, self esteem, independent learners, responsibility and a sense of pride
- promote diversity, inclusion, equality and respect to ensure all are treated fairly and equally
- involve parents in their child’s learning and work in partnership with the wider community
- develop skills and confidence to embrace and use technologies now and in the future, at home, at school and in the wider community
- provide opportunities for developing skills for learning, skills for life and skills for work with a continuous focus on literacy, numeracy and health and wellbeing